Monday, August 10, 2009

LASIK EYE SURGERY!

So, it has been FOREVER since I've posted! We've been in Idaho for the past 2 weeks playing with all our family and friends!And we still have 1 more week of vacation! A little over a week ago I had lasik eye surgery! For anyone who has ever thought about this surgery.....DO IT! The results have been AWESOME! Thank you Jim for the BEST Birthday present ever!

3 comments:

Danika said...

Congrats on the LASIK surgery. Glad it went well. Vikki & Eric have both done it too and had great results. I am a candidate, but way too scared to ever do it!

Melissa said...

I have been wanting to get Kyle Lasik forever and I think this fall it is finally going to have it done. Who did you use?

The Feely Crew said...

Good for you! Glad you are having fun and can see better. I will calling you because I think I have not talked to you at all this year!