It is FINALLY warm here in ND! We have been spending our days out in the pool, and our weekends out at the lake! This Friday is Jim's last day at work, and then we will be heading to Idaho for a 3 week vacation!
I love your new photo's! Two cute boys! Can't wait to see you in Idaho.(still can't believe I live here)! Your skills as a photographer are wonderful! Luv Ya! Mom
Hey Jess! You look so great and I love your boys! Nathan is getting so big! I'm glad you guys are having fun in the summer! Is it a lot like Rexburg there? Cold forever and warm for like 3 months?
I am so glad that Mav and I were able to spend the day at the lake with you guys! It was a perfect day to enjoy the lake and I had a really fun time driving the jetski! :)We are going to have to squeeze as many lake days in as possible before you go!
5 comments:
I love your new photo's! Two cute boys! Can't wait to see you in Idaho.(still can't believe I live here)! Your skills as a photographer are wonderful!
Luv Ya!
Mom
Hey Jess! You look so great and I love your boys! Nathan is getting so big! I'm glad you guys are having fun in the summer! Is it a lot like Rexburg there? Cold forever and warm for like 3 months?
That looks like fun! I wish that we would be in Idaho while you are there!
I am so glad that Mav and I were able to spend the day at the lake with you guys! It was a perfect day to enjoy the lake and I had a really fun time driving the jetski! :)We are going to have to squeeze as many lake days in as possible before you go!
Hey Jess! LOVE the pictures!!! I hope I get to see you at least once before you move! CALL ME before you leave for Devils Lake!!!!!
Post a Comment