We just returned from our three week vacation in Idaho! While we were there, we were able to visit TONS of family, which was AWESOME! We also had a fun day at my Uncles cabin riding 4wheelers, camping at Bear Lake(much to my dismay), riding the zip-line at Uncle
Brents, feeding the ducks at the river, and much, much more!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! And I'm so glad no one got hurt on the four-wheelers. My kids will never ride them. After Kevin's broken shoulder blade and then Tom's broken collarbone (both within a year of each other), I am very thankful Tom sold them.
How fun! I wish that we could have been there to see all of you! When is your big move? We are moving Wednesday morning, and we should be in Denver Thursday night or Friday morning. Keep us posted!
All yall are lookin good!
I am so glad you guys had a good time on your vacation! But I really missed all of you and am soooo glad you are back!!! :)
Always so fun to read your blog and see the pictures. All is great in Huntington Beach,CA.
I always love looking at the pictures! We had so much fun with you here! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment