Thursday, July 2, 2009

We're MOVING!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, Jim and I have accepted a job in Devils
Lake, ND! We are excited for the opportunity to live in a bigger town,
and work at a larger hospital.
We have a little over a month before we move, so
things have been a little crazy getting the house ready to sell!
We listed it with a Realtor yesterday....so say your prayers that
it sells fast!We are going to miss Beulah, our beautiful home, and
our wonderful friends!
The following is a link to an article in the Devils Lake Journal about Jim!

6 comments:

Danika said...

Congrats to Jim! I hope selling the house and moving goes well (and quickly). Good luck!

Cardon Family said...

That is so exciting! I bet you are so proud of Jim! Good luck with the move and selling the home! I am sure it will all fall into place!:)

Anonymous said...

What!? after such a vigorous process on your house!? I hope it will sell soon! GOod luck!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Good luck with everything, especially with the house selling. Keep us posted on your move. PS. I saw Jared this weekend, and he is not the little Jared I remembered. He is huge. Lanky and Long. Holy Cow.

S. Fantasia said...

Hey you. Me again. :o) My husband has some questions for you and/or Jim (random, I know). He basically wants to know how Jim got into what he does and how it has led him where he is now - he gets done with MBA school soon and he is considering some similar options.

Can you email me pretty please: stephaniefantasia at gmail dot com.

Josh and Amanda said...

Good luck with the move! We are excited for you!