Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 months old!





Nathan is already 4 months old! It is so hard to believe
how much he has grown! Here are his stats
for his check up:
weight: 18 lbs 11 oz (96%)- birth weight 7 lbs 9 oz
height: 27 1/2 inches (90%)- birth height 21 in.


6 comments:

Danika said...

He's so cute (and quite a big guy too) - I love the black & white photos!

I bet you're thrilled your parents are moving closer to you guys! If you feel like taking a road trip over in October to go see them, we'll be up there in Idaho for a family reunion. We'd love to see you guys too!

Josh and Amanda said...

He sure is cute!

Chris & Stephanie said...

I love his little smile. I can't believe his stat line. He is growing like a little weed.

Melissa said...

He is so Jim!! I can't get over it. You guys have the cutest boys :)

Ashley said...

Wow! He is sooo cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown! I haven't even gotten to meet him yet!!!!

I'd love to get together!

S. Fantasia said...

Whoa! He's a big guy. Deano didn't break the 20lb weight until much over a year. Well, your big guy is adorable and I LOVE those pics.

Congrats on the move and the article. That is a very important-looking picture of Jim. :o)