Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Trip to Fargo!



This past weekend we took a short trip to Fargo! It was so nice to get out of town and spend some quality time as a family. The best part of the trip was the hotel we stayed in! For the swimming area, they had a pirate ship with slides and a really nice toddler area. It was indoor, which was nice, because it is still not warm enough to swim outside! Preston LOVED it because our room opened right up to to pool, so he was able to swim lots! Nathan seemed to really like the pool as well!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!!! What a swim area! Looks like you had a great time! I love the slide show. My boys are growing so fast! Thanks for the update!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

So jealous! I wanna go swimming!

Josh and Amanda said...

Looks like fun! I didn't know that hotels had such cool pools. You have a jet ski? That sounds like fun. I hope that all is well. Give the boys a kiss for me!