Sunday, May 25, 2008

Work, work and more work!


It has been a while since I have posted anything, and since the last time, we've just been doing more house remolding! It's only been 3 months since we've started, and we have come so far! As you can see from the above picture, Jim put in our HUGE fence! Really....he dug 45+ post holes, and put in 2 gates! It has been so nice to leave the back door open and just let Preston
go in and out! You cannot see it in this picture, But Jim also built Preston a Big sand box....really....it took 1600 pounds of sand to fill it up!!! Crazy! Our project for the long weekend has been putting tile in our upstairs bathroom, it's not finished yet, so when
it is I'll post more pictures. We've also been sanding our kitchen cabinets so that hopefully we can paint them later in the week!!
We'll keep y'all updated on our progress!





4 comments:

Julie said...

Looking great! Wish I was there to help! Love Ya'll Have a great week.
Love Mon
(Nana)

The Feely Crew said...

Hey Jess,
Looks like you guys are cruzin' on the home improvements!! Awesome! I'm glad things are going well. I love the tile! It's going to look great when its done.

Josh and Amanda said...

Looks like you have been working hard! Things are looking great! When you finish up, we will have to come for a visit so that we can check it out. Love ya!

Julie said...

Looks sooooooo good!!!! You did a great job!
Love Mom