I was tagged this week by my good friend Allison, so here is goes.........
6 Fun Facts/Habits about myself!
1.) I'm a list maker, everyday I make at least 2 lists!! I have one for the things I want to get done during the week, and the other is a daily list. I know I'm getting a little crazy when my lists have lists!!!! :) But hey, my friends ask me how I stay so organized.......it's the lists!!
2.) I LOVE brownie batter!!!!!! I used to make a batch just to eat the batter, until I discovered that it now comes in tubes pre-made!!!! YEA!
3.) I like nothing more than cuddling on the couch with my sweetie and watching a good chick flick! Some of my favorites are: Phantom of the Opera, Sweet home Alabama, and The Notebook!!
4.) I love my elliptical machine! Preston takes his 1st nap around 10am, so that's when the elliptical and I have our date everyday! I turn on my favorite T.V show....and go! It goes by so fast, and since it has been so cold here lately it's worked out great!
5.) I love to get all dressed up to go out!! I'm serious! I love doing my hair, make-up, nails, picking out the perfect outfit to go out with my darl'en! There is just something about "feeling" pretty and feminine......(not being in the usual "mom" garb!)
6.) I'm some what of a clean freak! I love having a clean house! And I really don't mind cleaning at all...it's a pretty good workout! It's fun cause I've converted Jim, and now he is a clean freak too!!
Hope you enjoyed getting a closer look into what makes me...me!
washington dc - day 7
7 years ago
3 comments:
I tagged you way back in November! But if you don't want to do it for me, I'm just glad you did it for you friend! And I LOVE brownie batter (and of course making lists) too.
you know what "tagging" means? Im impressed. Dont know about the chick flicks though.
Very nice Jess! I'm glad there was stuff to learn about you! I think I did to try the list method out. I am so disorganized I can't even think. However it might have something to with Marshall being sick for so long. Hope everything is well!
Post a Comment