


Today has been a stressful day(to say the least). Most mornings I don't wake up to find my baby covered in a head to toe rash! After sitting in the Dr.'s office all day, tons and tons of tests(AKA poking and prodding), they couldn't decide if it is a viral infection, or a sever reaction to a cashew. Not only does he have the rash, but a raging fever, and he was having trouble breathing-a parents worse nightmare.
Hopefully tomorrow he will start to feel better! And be back to his normal smiley self!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I am freaking out looking @ those pictures of the poor little guy. That is so scary!! So are you waiting to hear back on the test results or were you able to figure out that he was alergic to nuts?
Very Scary! Holy cow poor guy. I hope it is nothing more than an allergic reaction. Keep us posted.
He can join me in the No-Nut-eating club! ;)
We totally can relate to the not being able to breath. That really sticks! I hope you get/have answers to the problem. I hope the little guy is feeling better.
WE love you guys and miss you tons!!!!!
How scary! Did you figure out what it was? Looks like a nut allergy to me. Hope he is doing better.
Post a Comment