



It was finally time to cut Mr. Preston's hair(or so Jim told me!) I would have let those curly locks continue to grow, but whenever it was straight....he had a mullet!!!!
He did really well during the cut! Turn on an episode of the Backyardagins, and this kid will sit still for 30 minutes!! I think it turned out totally cute! He looks more like a toddler than a baby now.....it makes me soooo sad! My baby is growing up!!
5 comments:
Soooooo sad to see those beautiful curls go away! Makes him look like a little boy instead of a baby. What a cutie!
Love
Mom
He is getting so big, and you are totally right, he looks like a little man. Very cute.
sexy man!
Look at those little curly locks!! He is adorable!!
Jessica,
I had lunch with your Mom yesterday. I love her! I told her that I look at your blog all the time. I'm not good at posting comments, sorry. Preston has turned into a little boy. He's so cute. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment