Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jim the carpenter!


I am SO excited to finally get my
new shelves on the wall! I saw these in the Pottery Barn catalog a few months ago, and when I showed them to Jim, he gave me his usual comment, "I could make those......Easy!!" So.... I took him up on his offer! He did such a fantastic job! I'm still not sure what else I'm going to put on them, but that just gives me something to shop for!
Thanks again Jim! I love ya!

3 comments:

The Feely Crew said...

Nice work on those shelves Jim. Jess love the decor and frames. Thanks for the birthday card. I feel the same way. I love talking on the phone with you. When I'm old, many of my laugh lines will have your name of them. Thanks for being a great friend.

Allison

Unknown said...

can he build me an apartment at byu id? haha j/k

Julie said...

Jim,
You are so talented. Wish you were closer to take advantage of your talents!
Luv ya!
Julie