Jess you are funny. You're little one is getting so big. They grow way too fast don't they!!? He looks just like Jim haha. I see a little bit of you in him, but hey... we all know you are the one who endured the pregnancy to bring mr precious here! haha.
I don't know if I emailed you my link to my blog along with the others today, but I too posted a Thankgiving Post and some recent pics of Addy. Take care!
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for the pictures! Preston is getting so big! Can't wait for Christmas!
Love
Mom
Jess you are funny. You're little one is getting so big. They grow way too fast don't they!!? He looks just like Jim haha. I see a little bit of you in him, but hey... we all know you are the one who endured the pregnancy to bring mr precious here! haha.
I don't know if I emailed you my link to my blog along with the others today, but I too posted a Thankgiving Post and some recent pics of Addy. Take care!
Post a Comment