I thought this was so funny! Preston
has this little John Deere 4wheeler, and
I guess he was tired of driving it around.....
so he decided to ride it!!
Poor little guy had a rough week.
We found out the hard way that
he is severely allergic to latex! After
a doctors visit, and some medication,
the rash is finally starting to go away!

4 comments:
I loved this picture! He is growing up too fast! He is such a BOY! He will be just like uncle Jared!
Love, Mom
So cute! I love that he is riding it! I also love the pictures of his curly hair. He is adorable! I can't believe how much he has changed since we saw you last. We love you guys!
He is such a beast!! Can't wait to see yall this Christmas. It will be so fun to watch him play with the cat. keep posting pictures, BEST BLOG EVER!!!!
love, Jared
Try a Nintendo controller. That should keep him entertained! It worked for me! haha
Ryan
Post a Comment