Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tons of pictures of Owen!


2 hours old!

2 hours old

Owen with Nanna Julie

1 day old! I love that he is sucking his thumb!

3 days old





10 days old!

These past 10 days have flown by so fast!
Sometimes I cannot quite believe that
I'm a mother of 3 boys!!! Owen
is such a good baby!! He has only
been here a short time,
but I cannot imagine my life
without him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jess he is perfect! Congratulations! I hope to meet him soon!

Tricia said...

He is so sweet. I was glad that I got to see him awake yesterday.

MG said...

Congrats. And that is a lot of little boys to play with. Have fun.

Alicia said...

He is such a sweetheart Jess! I can't wait to meet him :)

Mav and Jenny said...

He is so handsome!! What a cute little boy!! And I love his puppy outfit!! :)

jimandlori said...

K...it's my turn to say "I didn't even know you were pregnant!" I guess it has been a long time since I have been blog hopping. Congratulations on your new addition. He is adorable:)

Sarah said...

So so cute! Hope to see him in person before y'all head home. So happy for you. Love ya.