I love him already! He looks so much like Preston and Nathan :) Congratulations! Now hurry back to ND so I can come and meet him!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Owen and Marshall are going to be great friends!
Congrats! He's adorable! So happy for you guys! Glad all went well!
Jess, I was just thinking about you today, wondering if you had you baby yet! Glad to hear he made it! We all need to get together before you leave!
He's such a sweet baby. It was so fun to go and visit. Clark keeps saying that "he's a nice guy".
Congrats on little Owen. He is adorable.
He is so hansome! You were called to be a mother Jess - and a great one at that! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love him already! He looks so much like Preston and Nathan :) Congratulations! Now hurry back to ND so I can come and meet him!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Owen and Marshall are going to be great friends!
Congrats! He's adorable! So happy for you guys! Glad all went well!
Jess, I was just thinking about you today, wondering if you had you baby yet! Glad to hear he made it! We all need to get together before you leave!
He's such a sweet baby. It was so fun to go and visit. Clark keeps saying that "he's a nice guy".
Congrats on little Owen. He is adorable.
He is so hansome! You were called to be a mother Jess - and a great one at that! Congratulations!
Post a Comment