n This is a cute little pumpkin patch here in Idaho. Everyone had a blast picking out their pumpkins! I'll have to post some pictures of the carved pumpkins! We are having a blast here in Idaho!
Ohhhh I miss you guys! You guys really made Mav and I feel like part of your family, always letting us tag along with you and the boys for the pumpkin patch visit or trick-or-treating. I can't tell you how blessed we are to have you as our family!! :)
2 comments:
I love the picture of Preston pulling Nate and all of the pumpkins. What a tough boy.
Ohhhh I miss you guys! You guys really made Mav and I feel like part of your family, always letting us tag along with you and the boys for the pumpkin patch visit or trick-or-treating. I can't tell you how blessed we are to have you as our family!! :)
Post a Comment