Friday, October 1, 2010

Crafting with Jenny!



This is the super cute nursing cover I made! I
lovethis fabric! I've never had one, so I am
excited touse it! Thanks Jenny for being my
model!


This Halloween no-sew table runner
was soooo easy, and turned out SO
cute! And it only cost me $6.44!!!!


This is also a no-sew table runner,
but as you can see.......it's a fall pattern.
I made this one longer, so it will still
fit when I put in my two table leaves
in! I cannot wait to decorate the
table for Thanksgiving!!!
Anyways......we've had a fun couple
of days!! Thanks Jenny, I'm going
to miss you!

5 comments:

Danika said...

Do you have a link to the idea/pattern for the no-sew table runner? It's super cute...and I don't sew!

Ashley said...

Wow Jess! I was shocked to see you are pregnant again! Congrats! You must be very thrilled to have 3 little boys in your life!!! Hope you're doing well.

Julie said...

Wow...You are getting too crafty for me!!! Great job! Can't wait for you to get here, so we can do a craft together! Luv ya girl.

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Great Job Jess. Everything looks great. I bet that Jenny is really going to miss you, but maybe you will have to come and craft with me....hee hee heee.

Chris & Stephanie said...

I am with the rest. Need link to see how you did it.