I guess it is my job in life to be surrounded by handsome boys!! Even though it would have been fun to have a girl, we couldn't be more excited about this little guy! Everything on the ultrasound looked great, and it was really fun because we were able to have a 3D and 4D ultrasound done! It was AMAZING to be able to see his sweet little face, hands and feet! Hopefully I can get some of the pictures on here soon!
8 comments:
Obviously you're meant to be raising a bunch of good missionaries....CONGRATS!
I knew it! Brian and I were guessing what you would have and we said boy. We have a feeling we are having a bunch of boys too :) so excited for you!!
I am sure that you were hoping for a girl, but I am so excited that we will have little boys so close to the same age! I hope that you are doing well, and I hope that you aren't so sick anymore!
I am sooo excited for you!! You are a great mom (you inspire me!!) and that little boy is going to be so lucky to have you and Jim and two older brothers to love him!
Congratulations. A boy will be lots and lots of fun. He's just going to have to be a toughie to survive his older brothers. I'm happy that everything looks great, it is always such a relief.
If you have two more boys you'd have a full Basketball team.
Congrats, how exciting!!
Congrats! Yay now we will have little boys the saem age :)
Congratulations Jess! How exciting:)
Post a Comment