Monday, August 2, 2010

The 3rd and final chapter!!!


For all those who haven't heard, we are
expecting baby # 3! I am 17 weeks now, and
can hardly wait for my next appointment, when
we find out the sex of the baby! Our sweet little
bundle is due Jan. 15th! We will be busy with 3
kidos under the age of 4!

10 comments:

Danika said...

I hadn't heard yet (I also hadn't heard that Rachel is pregnant also until this morning)! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will be one busy woman with 3 kids under age 4 and going to school.

Mrs. Haynie said...

Hooray! Brian is on the phone with Jim this second! I'm sad we couldn't see you when you were in Idaho :( next time.

Josh and Amanda said...

Congrats! I am excited that we will be having babies so close in age! How fun!

Cardon Family said...

That is so exciting! I had no idea! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!:) Are you wishing for a girl if this is your last?

Melissa said...

I had a feeling this post was coming. We r so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out what your having. How have you been feeling?

MG said...

Congrats...that will make school a little more exciting.

Chris & Stephanie said...

That is so exciting. I hope you finally get a little girl. My sister has the same issue, though she has 3 under the age of 2... So if she can do it, I know you will be able to as well.

Sarah said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! You make such cute babies!! Can't wait to hear what your having!

Jenna said...

yea! congrats! Let me tell you, its crazy with three littles but so worth it. I am so excited for you guys!

Melissa said...

Okay, I just realized that your title of this post was the 3rd and final chapter...so I'm assuming this is your last?? Is that was you are implying? :)