much fun to have some "girl" time!!
While she was here we got a little crafty!
Here are some of the fun projects we tackled!!
We copied the apron on the right, to make the
one on the left! Not as easy as it sounds!! We
didn't have a pattern, so we more or less
"winged" it! Thanks Jenny for all the hard work!
Apron I made for $6!!! Apron I bought for $25
bakewith me, but ALWAYS gets really dirty!
Problem solved! I bought these @Kmart
(a hot pad and dish towel)for $3, add a little
ribbon, and you've got a super cute apron!!
3 comments:
Great job on the darling aprons! Sooo crafty! Love them!
Mom
I think all of our crafty projects turned out great! It was so fun to get to hang out with you and I can't wait till the next time! :)
How fun! I made myself one of the wipe containers (a while back), too! I love it!
Post a Comment