Here is a quick post just to let everyone know that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth!! These past few weeks have been CRAZY busy!!! Jim had a meeting in Fargo, so we all tagged along, I was able to shop A TON, and the boys had fun swimming in the Hotel with the pirate ship slides! The day we came home, my mom and dad arrived to help us move across town to our new house!! Yea!! It was very cold, but we managed to get everything moved over pretty fast! It was SO nice to have my parents there!! I'm not sure what we would have done with out them! Then at the last minute I decided to go back to Idaho with them to spend an extra week at their home before Christmas! So here I am in Idaho anxiously awaiting Christmas!
5 comments:
We can't wait to see you!
Beautiful picture of the trees:) I hope ya'll have a fabulous Christmas Jess! Miss ya! We have family coming in town so Im very excited.
I recognize that picture! ;)
what? your in idaho? we should get together!
hey...email me so i can get your number! jennahaynie@gmail.com hopefully your still in town.
Post a Comment