Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New ORLEANS!!






It has been such a fun week here in the Big Easy! Jim had a business
trip, so I decided to tag along! This is my first time away from the
boys, and I miss them like CRAZY, but I know they are in good hands
with my mom! I'm realizing the longer we are parents, that it is soooo
important for us to take time, to just be a "couple", to reconnect
with one another. Thank you,Thank
you mom for making this trip possible!!!!

6 comments:

Crandalls said...

I love the pictures! Say hi to Louisiana for me:) I sure miss it...

Josh and Amanda said...

Sounds like fun! The girls love putting on their princess dresses and dancing to your playlist on your blog. Just so you know--it is going to good use!

Josh and Amanda said...

Sounds like fun! The girls love putting on their princess dresses and dancing to your playlist on your blog. Just so you know--it is going to good use!

Mav and Jenny said...

It looks and sounds like you guys are having a great time! We miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! :)

The Feely Crew said...

Congrats!! That is so fun you got to get away. Looks like you guys had some fun.

Allison

Anonymous said...

jessica, you took some really beautiful pictures while you were there!