
This past week I've been in Idaho to pick up the boy's from my Mom's house(thank you, thank you Mom for watching them for us!!) While I've been here my Mom and I have been canning a TON! With bags, and bags of free apples......we decided why not? So I ended up with 39 pints of cinnamon apple sauce (the boy's LOVE IT!) And 26 Quarts of Salsa!!! I feel like little Suzie Homemaker... and I love it!
3 comments:
Are you here yet???? :) I might have to get your recipe for applesauce - it looks soooo good!!
Your mom is quite the canning woman! I was totally impressed with all she has done. I wish we had more storage room (and more cheap produce) here.
It was so fun to meet your boys. I hope my boys didn't teach Preston too many bad behaviors! I wish you could have been there, but I'm sure you were having more fun with Jim in Louisiana.
Preparation for when the world ends!
Post a Comment