Sunday, April 13, 2008

RYAN is HOME!!!!




My brother just finished his 2 year mission for our church in Salt Lake City, and returned home last week. It has been so nice to be able to spend so much time with him. He met Preston for the first time last week which was an awesome moment! We'll be here for 2 more weeks.....so I'll post more pictures soon!

7 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Congrats on having the whole family home. Tell Ryan, job well done! Got to love it when they come home after their mission. They are so grown up and totally different.

Julie said...

So fun to have Ryan and Jessica home all at one time! Nice to have all my babies home together!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a very nice looking family. Really. And...Oh my gosh! those pics of Preston and your Dad are soooo cute. Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Megan Peacock Photography said...

Hey!! i am so glad that Ryan is home!! I didnt know that you, Jim and Preston were coming to Benton...are you here for long? call me if you want..I will be there the end of April..you will probably be back home though. LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

Love the family pictures!! Such a cute picture perfect family!! You all look great & great to see you siblings all together again!!
Love ya,
Sarah & fam

Josh and Amanda said...

Looks like ya'll are having fun in Louisiana! Come visit me for a while! We are glad that Ryan is home!