I feel like it's been forever since I have posted anything! I guess I've gotten lazy since we've been on vacation! But like all vacations, ours is coming to an end this Thursday! As you can see from the picture, we bought a truck this past week! We are so excited to have a bigger truck, and we got an AWESOME deal from a friend that gets cars at auction. So instead of flying home yesterday, we are staying an extra 5 days and driving home. It has worked out really well because I found some hardwood flooring and tile that I LOVE, so now I can haul them home! Mom is driving back with us and will stay and play for a week or so!
This has been a fabulous trip and we will be sad to leave, but so excited to see Jim!
5 comments:
How long have you been down there? And how many times a day did Jim call, because he was missing you? I am glad you are having a great time. Best of luck with the drive back. Oh I think it is your birthday tomorrow too, so if it is Happy Birthday.
Love yah!
Wow love the truck...looks great! And love the chocolate faced boy! Have safe travels!!
Love ya,
Sarah & fam
You never stop!! But I love the truck!
Jessica,
It was so good to see you. I love the truck! I loved spending time with your family. Have fun in ND this summer. Look for the beauty, It's there. I promise!
Post a Comment