Sunday, October 21, 2007

I've joined MOPS!


No, MOPS is not a cleaning club! Although if it was, I would probably still join!!!MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are sooo important in a mother-child relationship. We mothers of young children get together twice a month here in Beulah. So far I love it!!!! Every time there is a lesson(usually something to do with running a household, or raising children) a craft, then refreshments!! Oh! And did I mention that they provide childcare????? So we can actually get something out of the lesson! I have made so many great friends, anyone with young children should check it out in their area!

2 comments:

Josh and Amanda said...

I can't believe that Preston is walking already! Crazy! I sure hope that none of my children walk that early. It looks a little scary because he has no fear. You sure have your hands full now! Love you guys!
Amanda

Unknown said...

Wow! Walking already thats great! Soon enough he will be playing video games with me! Haha Love yall!