Monday, October 15, 2007

Are you seeing things?

No!!! It's not your imagination playing tricks on you! I have been trying out a few different templates, to see which one feels like "me"! I liked my old template, but it was frustrating to work with....so I am experimenting! Let me know which one y'all like the best!

4 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

I like this template. Where did you get it? Keep on blogging, I love to keep up with you guys this way.

Julie said...

I love the new background for your blog! I look forward to seeing all the updates. Thanks for being so creative!
Love,
Mom

The Feely Crew said...

I love your blogging Jess. One of these days I will need to call you and have you tell me all the tips and tricks you use to get your blog looking so great.

Julie said...

I look so forward to all the updates on your blog! So fun to see Preston walking already! Must take after his wonderful mother! Keep up the great work!
Luv Ya!
Mom