We had such a fun trip to Idaho this July! We were able to see my little brother for the last time before he moves to Rome for 2 years! Sorry for the fuzziness of these pictures! If you click on them, you can see them bigger and much more clear!
Family...God knew what he was doing when he put us into families. I am having Owen, Nate, and Preston withdrawals. I know they have to grow up, but they will be almost a year older when I see them again. To me, they are at perfect ages. Miss you!
1 comment:
Family...God knew what he was doing when he put us into families. I am having Owen, Nate, and Preston withdrawals. I know they have to grow up, but they will be almost a year older when I see them again. To me, they are at perfect ages. Miss you!
Post a Comment