Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Highchair, and other redo's!

So I am in LOVE with my new highchair! But...
poor Owen didn't look very comfortable on the
solid wood! So.....with Jenny's pattern, I whipped
up this cute creation!At least now Owens tush
will have a little padding!!!






I got this beauty at a rummage sale a couple
weeks ago for 50 cents! I was really excited
when I saw it, because I am always looking
for something to keep clutter OFF my
counters!!!




I have a few more projects I'm working on,
so I will share those with you soon!

2 comments:

Mav and Jenny said...

Looks SUPER CUTE!!! Doesn't it feel awesome to have that piece of furniture that YOU made look like that?!?! I can't wait to see more creative projects! :)

Tricia said...

Super cute Jess. I love the chair redo, and I really have been wanting to try out some homemade laundry and dish detergent. Thanks for the inspiration.