days! So I decided a make over was the way to
go! I bought the car seat cover online, it is
madeout of SUPER SOFT minky, which
I LOVE!
Then with the help of my sweet Sister-in-law,
I made a matching blanket cover out of the
same fabric!I love that baby #3 will be toasty
warm inside,and hopefully more protected
from icky germs!
This picture is for you Jenny!! Here is my prego
belly @ 8 months!! I went to the Dr. today, and I
am dialated to a 1 and 1/2!! Yea!! I don't know
why,but it feels like progress!
4 comments:
K first of all I just heard u guys moved back to Idaho!!! When can we get together?! Also, maybe I missed ur post but I had no idea u were pregnant again! And looks like with another boy? Congratulations!!!
You soooo don't look 8 months pregnant!! Good luck with three little men running around!
Oh, it looks great. I can't wait to see how the straps turned out. He will be nice and toasty warm.
Thanks for the belly pic! :) You look so cute! Can you believe the next time I see you, you will have a little baby instead of your belly??!?! I have missed seeing you and the boys and CAN'T wait to be closer!
Post a Comment