OK....here is what we've been up to!!
- I drove a 31 hour (round-trip) with BOTH BOYS, all BY MYSELF!! I have to admit I am proud of myself!!!!
- Jim and I decided to plant a small garden..........it turned out to be ridiculously HUGE! We have: pumpkins, squash, green peppers, peas, carrots, jalapenos, & green beans!
- I received a new church calling~ 1st counselor in the Young Women's.
- I finished 2 aprons that I am making for Christmas presents!
- Preston started swimming lessons!
- We canned 100 lbs of chicken and 35 lbs of hamburger!!!!
Now... can you really blame me for not posting????
3 comments:
FANTASTIC!!! You are my hero! So proud of all you have accomplished! Keep up the good work!
Mom
Back in the YW huh? Do you have to go to girl's Camp? We could both whine and complain about it together if you want.
I am pretty impressed with driving that far by yourself-your a champ.
I saw Jared on Sunday....heee hee hee
You are busy. Glad you made it back safe and sound.
Post a Comment