Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to School!


Life is about to get really busy for me, but I am SO EXCITED!!! I've decided to go back and finish my nursing degree! As a prerequisite to the nursing program I had to first become a CNA. I did my clinical's at a local nursing home, and I was really nervous. But I found out how much I love it! I start in about a month, and I cannot wait!

4 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

Good for you Jess... good luck with school.

MG said...

Good luck, been there did that and it is hard with kiddos! I did my degree with one little one and got pregnant in the middle of my RN...may I recommend no babies in the middle of school! But he was an awesome surprise!

Danika said...

Good for you! It will be hard, but worth it.

Megan Peacock Photography said...

Soo cool Jess! Congratulations:) Let me know if you need any nursing school moral support! I'm proud of you:)