
Extra Garage & wood shop
The hunting Lodge has been fun.......(Okay, maybe only for Jim) but we are SO excited to move into something permanent! Here are the specs on our new rental home:4,000 sq ft
4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths
4 car garage!
Large yard
Gazebo in backyard!
2 blocks from the Elementary school!
1/4 mile from the hospital
1 block from Pre-school
We are hoping that all y'all can come visit us in our new home!
10 comments:
Wow! 4000 SF and 1/4 mile commute...maybe we should move to North Dakota! If only it weren't so dang cold...
Yeah! Sounds like a great home in a convenient location. I would like to see some pics of the hunting lodge that you were staying in!
Cute! I love moving into a new place... even if it is a hassle! So do you move again in December or is this the place? I'm a little confused... I love it though!
Yeah a place to live. I didn't realize you weren't living in a lodge...did you at least get room service?
i love your new home Jess! its really beautiful (and big:) i cant wait to see pictures of the inside...do you have any remodeling that needs to be done?
Love the pictures of the new house! Can't wait to see it! It will be so nice to have so much room, and so close for Jim to come home for lunch! Congrats
YAY! You guys are going to have tons of room! Congratulations!
Very nice! Cant wait to see the inside!
Love it!
Will you email me your address? melandkyle@gmail.com
Post a Comment