

We are so excited to be finished with our latest project! As y'all know, Jim got this T.V. for his birthday in October. He decided that he wanted his new T.V mounted on the wall, soooo he built this HUGE frame! It took him about 2 1/2 weeks to build it in his spare time(not that he has much these days!) It weighs about 100 lbs and is 54 inches wide, 41 inches tall and 9 inches deep.Anyways, he did a fabulous job, and we love it! Stay tuned for Jim's upcoming projects!
3 comments:
FAMOUS last words: I could build that! I love the work, it looks awesome! However, I have to ask, was this just an excuse to buy some tools? I mean, I would never do that, but I hear when men offer to build stuff, it's usually just an excuse to buy tools... I'm just sayin...
Talent is what that boy has. Keep it up. Absolutely amazing!
That is awesome...we need you down here to make us something like that!!
Post a Comment